Thank you so much for requesting the checklist.
An email with a download link has just been sent to your inbox. If all went well, it should be there now, waiting for you! It’ll look something like this…
I’m Pete. I am the owner of KayakHelp.com.
I have been a lifelong participant in all types of water sports and camping. I started as a scout at 11 and became a leader at 18. This helped me develop outdoor skills & provided me years of enjoyment and excitement.
Canoeing and kayaking in local rivers, lakes and camping along the way have been my way of life over the course of years. The feelings of peace, excitement and camaraderie are fulfilling and have added tremendous depth to my life.
The wonders of nature feed my soul.
If you are starting out with Kayaking, here are some of my best posts:
- How To Kayak With Your Dog?
- 6 Best Ways To Store A Kayak In The Garage
- Touring Kayak vs Recreational Kayak vs Whitewater Kayak
- Sea Kayak vs River Kayak vs Lake Kayak – What Are The Differences?
- Tandem Kayak vs Canoe
- What is Kayaking?
- Different Types of Kayaks: What are they?
- A Brief History Of Kayaking
- Do You Need A License For A Kayak In Your State?
- How To Transport A Kayak On A Small Car?
- Long vs Short Kayak – Which Is Faster & Stable?
- Umiak vs Kayak – What’s The Difference?
- Average Kayak Speed: How Fast Can You Go?
- How Far Can You Kayak In A Day?
- Can You Use Kayak Paddle For Canoe?